Forex News Trader EA
Latest Update (30.April 2021)
Covering the Forex News Trading Strategies
Quantina Forex News Trader EA Q9 is an Industry Leader in “Plug and Earn” fully automated forex trading robot. Continuously developed since 2012. Automatically downloads Economic Calendar filtered by Country and Impact Level. Since the new version (v4.X) released, EA can trade on customizable Multi-Currency pairs and able to trade on a specific news event, as like the famous “US Non-Farm Payroll, Unemployment Rate, Consumer Product Inflation, and more.
This is a revolutionary software to trade the news using a highly advanced straddling method. This software is OUR RECOMMENDATION for anyone that wants to trade during Forex news events. It has 82-90% consistency to achieve success in Forex trading. When critical information is released on the market, the Investors and Banks situated all over the world take a leap into the market. This causes the prices to go wild and they can go in one way or the other in order to form an unpredictable trend.
Quantina Forex News Trader EA can trade on EVERY Currency Pair 24 hours from Monday to Friday simultaneously. There is no need to restart it on weekends. One Running EA can open the necessary major currency pairs in the background to reduce data usage and reach better execution. The Quantina Intelligence News Trader was developed by the Quantina Intelligence Forex Research Lab., in the United Kingdom and has been successful since its launch. This software is fast gaining a huge reputation for itself and it has become very famous in all around the world. It is covering several forex news trading strategies.
Family Friendly – Low Startup Cost
You do not need a huge capital to start trading. But if your deposit is less than USD 300 you should consider opening a mini lot account. Also, we have a list of Recommended Brokers where we have tested all our products.
Good or Bad Market?
Quantina Forex News Trader EA Q9 can make a profit equally on rising and falling market. It can open long and short positions. You can reach profit event if the market is positive and also if it is negative.
Profit Protection system
If the market turns back before you reach the Take-Profit value, Quantina Forex NewsTrader EA Q9 can recognize that (SNF – Safety Net Function) and close the position at positive (profit) area. In the new version from Q9, all the BreakEven methods and TrailingStop are tracking in stealth / hidden mode.
How does it work:
Quantina Forex News Trader Robot will download the upcoming news events from the Forex Factory’s website. EA can correct the news names with Quantina server. A few seconds (in default) before the scheduled news released EA will select the correct currency pair automatically and send a buystop and sellstop orders to your broker above and below the actual market price. When the news data released market price will jump in one way (up or down) and hit one of them (buystop or sellstop). EA will start tracking it immediately, calculating with actual spread and slips (version Q9 v4.1 and above) and it is setting the Safety Net to the first profitable position (BreakEvenPips) immediately. You will earn at least that much profit, even if the market suddenly turns back. However, if the market price moving forward in our favour direction Quantina Forex News Trader EA Q9 will tracking that in hidden mode and handle your opened position for the maximum profit. With spike trading method average trading time is about 2-5 minutes. Average profit is about 3 – 25 pips/trade. For the Quantina Forex News Trader EA Q9 is available to download different trading strategies such as Trend Following Strategy (Average trading time 5-25 minutes, Average Profit 60 pips /trade). Advanced traders can use all the possible trading method at the same time on the same account which is highly profitable. Beginners can follow our video instructions to reach a high profit on a monthly basis. With Quantina Forex News Trader EA you can cover several different forex news trading strategies.
Our company does not spend much amount on advertising. Spread from successfully customers to friends to families.
Quantina Intelligence Forex News Trader EA Q9 is coming with profitable default settings
- Magic Number: This is a unique ID for each running EA. Please use different numbers on every active EA especially on the same currency pair.
- Money Manager: EA will automatically determine the number of lots for your orders, according to the risk you are willing to take. Quantina Forex News Trader EA Q9 shows your calculated Lots size on display/panel.
- TradindLots: Number of Lots of your orders; if you set Money Manager to false then you have to tell the EA how many lots to use for the orders.
- RiskPercent: The risk in percent you are willing to take on any single order. Calculated according to your Actual Balance.
- Initial Take Profit: Target (Take) Profit: Amount of pips, when your order gets the profit that equals this amount of pips, it will be closed automatically.
- Initial Stop Loss: Stop Loss amount in pips. EA can close the opened orders earlier.
- BreakEven Trigger: If the market price went in our favour in the positive area at least BreakEvenTrigger pips from entered price EA will certainly move StopLoss to BreakEven pips (from entered price) to secure your profit.
- Trailing Stop: Trailing is let your profit run as it can. Enter the number of pips you want your trailing stop to be an EA will track all profitable orders. Setting to 0 disables trailing stops. Trailing Stops automatically updates the Stop Loss order price as the market price moves in your favour.
- Trail Before Break Even: It hangs trailing until stop moves to break even. If you set it true EA will trail in the negative area too.
- PipsAway: Number of pips above and below the actual market price where the orders will be placed. In version Q9 you can add Counted Bars where EA will add the previous bars tops and bottoms for Pipsaway.
- Counted Bars: From version Q9 we have put this function back. The number of bars of tops and bottoms (highest high and lowest low) you wish to be calculated for pipsaway. 0 = actual market price. 1 = actual bar + previous bar. 2= Actual + previous + before previous bar’s highest high and lowest low value. Important: If you are setting it > 0 highly recommended to open those currency pairs charts where you wish to trade (for broker and server speed).
- PendingBeforeXSeconds: Seconds Before Post when EA will place Pending Orders before the scheduled news. This is not going to happen at the exact second you specified, because EA code is executed only when a tick data comes from your broker, by the way, around the news price movements are frequent so you will probably do not notice the difference.
- DeletePendingAfterXSeconds: Seconds To Wait For News to Delete Pending Orders; this is the time to cancel all the order that did not get triggered.
- OneCancelOther: Order Cancel Other. It will cancel the other (opposite) pending order if one of them is triggered (buystop or sellstop).
- ManualTrade: In case of true Quantina Forex News Trader robot will trade on “manual trading time” only. This function is very useful in Strategy BackTest mode or you can use it to trade on special time. EA will trade on active (current) currency pair only. Date and Time as per your Server Time (Market Watch). Syntax: yyyy.mm.dd hh:mm (24h)
- Impact Filters: High / Medium / Low impact marked by ForexFactory.com. You will able to set to trade on Speeches (meetings without released data) but if you set Trade Scheduled Speeches ONLY to true EA will trade Only on speeches for strategy reason. More information on our Forum site.
- Specific News Trade Only: This is a new and unique feature in new versions from Q9. You can trade on those news event exact names only what you set.
- Specific News Event Name: Set the exact title of news as forexfactory.com and EA will trade only on that news event. Case sensitive. For example, You wish to trade on Non-Farm Employment Change Just type the exact title over here. The profitable news releases are usually the employment report, Inflation, GDP and quarterly reports. What if you wish to trade on all those news events only? In version Q9 you can set MORE THAN ONE title separated by a comma (,). This is a huge advantage for beginners and advanced traders too.
- News Filtering by countries: In version Q9 of Quantina Forex News Trader EA you are able to customize what currency pair you wish to trade on each country’s news. Also, you able to set MORE THAN ONE currency pair for each news separated by a comma (,). If you do not wish to trade on that country’s news please leave it blank simply.
- Order Comment: Because this new version of this EA is working in the hidden trailing mode we have put the customisable comment back.
- Slippage: Allowed difference. The difference between the expected price of a trade and the price the trade actually executes at. Slippage often occurs during periods of higher volatility when market orders are used and also when large orders are executed. In the latter case then there may not be enough interest at the desired price level to maintain the expected price of the trade.
Customizable Currency Pair for each news type
Specific News Name Filter to trade on titles
- Less communication with the broker server
Multi-Currency Pair for each news
Multi News Title can be used
Counted Previous Bar available
Smaller Panel Design on Chart
- Faster execution
Entirely Hidden Tracking Mode
Customisable Order Comment
- Compatibility with the latest MetaTrader
Our Customer’s reviews:
Dear Support Team,
I want to say a very big Thank You for your support especially a year ago with the Forex news trader robot. It was an absolutely different thinking and strategy to trade like this. I have watched your video instructions a 100 and 100 times in the past year and I always recognize something new and useful. Video instruction was a great idea and helpful thing. I have experienced much more consistent profit since using version 2.3. Many Thanks again and wish you the best for you and your company. (Mr and Mrs S.Linford, 42, England)
Hi guys….This is just a note to thank you for the Strategy Backtest pack for Quantina Forex news trader EA v2.1. and 2.3 now. It was very helpful for me to understand more deeply the whole potential in this EA. While I’m using the low-risk pack, I am working on more profitable settings too. And now I can use the Quantina low-risk and my own setting together. Your strategy flashed my mind! I and my bank account would like to say thank you. Keep in touch. Regards (George, 28, Canada)
As I promised I will write a detailed review after my balance will be in positive again. I spent a lot of years and more money trying many different trading strategies and “super” trading robots. I purchased cheaper and very expensive ones too, however, the results after a few months, sometimes after a few weeks, was always negative and horrible. I don’t want to say that every EA are useless, but I have tried a few useless ones. I have promised to the Quantina if I will have 2 months continuous profit balance with their NewsTrader EA, I will be very happy and I will purchase all your other products too. It was 8 months ago and I have closed every month with positive results. The worst month was 2.4% and the best is above of 14% profit. Alles bestens! (J.Holger, 39, Germany)
I’m very happy to give you feedback. I use to trade fundamental by manually and trading on the high impact news event by your quantina forex news trader ea. first of all i want to say that this software is absolutely priceless. it has in-built every necessary function what i need to use. there is no any hard market even on the summertime when i can’t make profit with. I’m using the spike trading method since 2010 but this ea is absolutely unique for me. your version upgrading is a “forward thinking”. i didn’t want to write a commercial feedback, but i want to say a very big thank you for developing it and i hope you will keep it do it as it is for a long long time. Tutto ok! (Giulia T., 27, Italy)
Dear Bela and Quantina Intelligence team,
I don’t normally respond to stuff on forums or blogs because it’s like a field for con artist, but I must say your News Trader is what I was looking for for a long time. I have also downloaded your Settings Pack, set it up as in the video instruction with small fixed lots (just in case). Then I just watched my account grow gradually and progressively. I already changed my broker and using bigger lots on sure news events. I even adjusted a few settings too for higher profit. It’s all working as described. Quantina Intelligence is a first honest sales company that I have met and very helpful too! I purchased your EA 6 months ago. Now, I have more money and more free time to spend it with my family. This means more to my family then you’ll ever know-
THANK YOU! (Mika, 49, Switzerland)
We would like to hear more from you! Leave a longer feedback or a review by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please note that you automatically allow us to use your feedback or review anonymously and other relevant details for marketing purposes when you complete the form.)
A few practical and theoretical examples from our customers. Please send your results back at least for 1 year for further bonuses.
Regular Income Plan with Quantina Intelligence
Our customers who deposited
$1500 12 months ago
and used Quantina Forex News Trader EA
*earned $135 / month / currency pair
*based on live and tested results between 2017 – 2018
Our customers who deposited
$10.000 12 months ago
and used Quantina Forex News Trader EA
*earned $896 / month / currency pair
*based on live and tested results between 2017 – 2018
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find the license key for Quantina Forex News Trader EA?
The license key is built-in. Activation is automatic and instant at the first start of this EA.
- I would like to use this EA on my PC for testing and another one on my MAC or VPS server. Can I get some discount if I buy 3 licenses for News Trader EA?
One License is valid for 5 Live Broker Accounts and for Unlimited Demo Accounts. You can copy your Quantina Forex News Trader EA to your PC/Laptop/MAC and VPS on the same account. You do not need to buy any additional licenses.
- Do I have to use 2 different MT4 accounts if I want to cover several different forex news trading strategies and trade USD/JPY and EUR/USD at the US NonFarmPayroll news event time? Do I have to buy 2 NewsTrader EA for it?
No, you do not. You can use 1 News Trading EA on same news events. In the new version of this Expert Advisor, you will able to set multiple currency pairs for each news.
- Is this EA compatible with the new version of MetaTrader 4 platform?
Yes, it is absolutely compatible. Since 2013 Quantina Forex News Trader EA is continuously updated.
- I want to change my broker to a new one. Can I get a discount if I buy a new license? The previous one is not in use anymore.
In this case, you do not need to purchase another license. News Trader EA can be activated 5 times.
- I am using the Forex news trader EA for a while, working fine, also I’d like to buy TrendFollow EA and Scalper EA too. Are they compatible with each other? Can I use them on the same MT4?
Yes, you can use all our products on the same MT4 account and terminal. They are tested and compatible with each other.
- What is the recommended pairs and settings to run these EA and trade news trading strategies?
This EA can run and trade on any known currency pair. Not really relevant where do you run it. News Trader EA will open trades on all major currency pairs (default setting). The default setting is recommended for beginners.
A quick note for settings:
Foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk that may not be suitable for all investors. Leverage creates additional risk and loss exposure. Before you decide to trade foreign exchange, carefully consider your investment objectives, experience level, and risk tolerance. You could lose some or all of your initial investment; do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Educate yourself on the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial or tax advisor if you have any questions.
U.S. Government Required Disclaimer – Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Trading financial instruments of any kind including options, futures and securities have large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the options, futures and stock markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose.
NFA and CTFC Required Disclaimers: Trading in the Foreign Exchange market is a challenging opportunity where above-average returns are available for educated and experienced investors who are willing to take above-average risk. However, before deciding to participate in Foreign Exchange (FX) trading, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Do not invest money you cannot afford to lose.
EARNINGS DISCLAIMER: EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT THIS PRODUCT AND ITS POTENTIAL. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE TECHNIQUES, IDEAS OR PRODUCTS PRESENTED ON OUR WEBSITE. EXAMPLES ON OUR WEBSITE ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE OF EARNINGS.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAN ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
All information on this website or any product purchased from this website is for educational and research purposes only and is not intended to provide financial advice. Any statement about profits or income, expressed or implied, does not represent a guarantee. This training website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell options, futures or securities. No representation is being made that any information you receive will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. Please use common sense. Get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.