Quantina Intelligence Support Resistance Indicator Q7
Auto Detect version for MetaTrader 4 terminal
Quantina Support Resistance Forex Indicator is detecting automatically the Actual and Important price levels, instantly drawing them to your chart with extended zone levels on any timeframe. Alert System (PopUp / Email / Phone) – built-in.
These support and resistance levels are seen as important in terms of market psychology and supply and demand. Support and resistance levels are the levels at which a lot of traders are willing to buy the stock (in the case of a support) or sell it (in the case of resistance).
In technical analysis, support and resistance is a concept that the movement of the price of a currency pair will tend to stop and reverse at certain predetermined price levels. These levels are denoted by multiple touches of price without a breakthrough of the level.
Quantina Support Resistance features
- Automatically detect important and high quality price
- Recognize the relative strength of all price levels
- Indicator is not repainting
- Working on any timeframe and with any currency pair
- Built-in Alert System (Phone, Pop-up, Email)
- Extended with Previous Day High / Low level.
- Using zones and/or exact levels.
- Instant Timeframe Panel for advanced users
- Able to use Higher Timeframe of S/R levels on current timeframe
Price reaches a strong or weak support zone. (Indicator will show you the strength) At that zone, open a buy trade. Advised to set TakeProfit below the closest resistance. The StopLoss is the same amount of pips from the entry price as TakeProfit if you are using 1:1 ratio.
When Market Price reaches a strong/weak resistance zone, open a sell trade. Advised to set TakeProfit above the nearest support. The StopLoss is the same amount of pips from the entry price as TakeProfit if you are using 1:1 ratio (Profit: Loss).
Buy/Sell tips for Advanced Traders:
The same scenario as the above mentioned however recommended to trade on Strong Support or Strong resistance with >2:1 ratio. (Profit: Loss) Several other trading ideas with this indicator on our Forum site. “ Once the price hits the strong S / R zone (previously tested by the market), I open a trading position against the direction of the market (I use limit orders). Then I hold the trade until the price reaches the opposite S / R zone.”
We have absolutely reduced customisable parameters for easy, clear and understandable usage. Default settings are the most accurate even for beginners and advanced traders.
- Panel Settings: Customisable colour and text settings. The instant panel where you can customize Timeframe and Interval settings without indicator restart.
- TimeFrame: M1-MN1, however, there is an option to read from current timeframe
- Starting Zone Interval: Instead of a single false S/R level line Indicator can determine a zone level. Use a lower number or smaller zone size.
- Fill Rectangle: Colorize S/R zones for older version compatibility
- Alert System ON: turn ON / OFF the complete alert system when the market price is in any zones
- ShowPopUpAlert: if alert system = true Indicator will advise you on a popup window
- PlayAlertSound Available to set a muted alert (popup without sound)
- SendAlertEmail: Indicator will send you an email as an alert (MT4 settings needed)
- SendMoblileNotification: Indicator can send alert to your Smart Phone (MT4 settings needed)
- AlertFrequency: in seconds. The indicator will alert you in every (X seconds) until the market price is in any S/R zone.
- Shows previous day high and low: it can be an advantage to see it even on the lower timeframe when you can not scroll back easily.
- Customizable line settings: including line type and colour for highest high and lowest low prices.
S/R Zone Definitions:
Weak Support / Resistance: Market Price turned back from this level at least once but not tested yet with another market price turn.
Strong Support / Resistance: Market Price turned back at least once and tested this level at least once. More tested is a stronger level.
Possible Support / Resistance: Market price forming an S/R level around this price.
Overturned Support/Resistance: Previously recognised as opposite level but now it is changed and turned to opposite level. If it was support now it is resistance and vice versa.
Easy Installation – Copy / Paste
1. Open your MetaTrader 4 terminal.
2. Go to File Open Data Folder
3. Copy your downloaded Quantina_Support_Resistance_Indicator.ex4 file into your MQL4 Indicators folder.
4. Refresh your MetaTrader 4 Indicators list
7. Open any currency pair chart with any timeframe.
8. Attach your Quantina_Support_Resistance from the Navigator Window under your Indicators tab.
It works on every timeframe and every type of broker.
Quantina Intelligence limited are running a Blog site with video instructions to instant help. Also, we can answer all the support emails usually in 24-72 hours.
Lifetime Upgrade Availability
We are continuously developing our products. Quantina Forex Indicator includes the free upgrade as your selection.
One time Payment
No monthly fee. Displayed price is final price, there are no any hidden fees. TAX and VAT are also included.
Pay by PayPal confidence. PayPal account not require. (Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Direct, Master, American Express cards accepted by PayPal)
Download your product instantly, Registration is automated. You do not need license key or registered email address. Installation takes less than a minute.
Foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk that may not be suitable for all investors. Leverage creates additional risk and loss exposure. Before you decide to trade foreign exchange, carefully consider your investment objectives, experience level, and risk tolerance. You could lose some or all of your initial investment; do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Educate yourself on the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial or tax advisor if you have any questions.
U.S. Government Required Disclaimer – Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Trading financial instruments of any kind including options, futures and securities have large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the options, futures and stock markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose.
NFA and CTFC Required Disclaimers: Trading in the Foreign Exchange market is a challenging opportunity where above average returns are available for educated and experienced investors who are willing to take above average risk. However, before deciding to participate in Foreign Exchange (FX) trading, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Do not invest money you cannot afford to lose.
EARNINGS DISCLAIMER: EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT THIS PRODUCT AND ITS POTENTIAL. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE TECHNIQUES, IDEAS OR PRODUCTS PRESENTED ON OUR WEBSITE. EXAMPLES ON OUR WEBSITE ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE OF EARNINGS.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAN ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
All information on this website or any product purchased from this website is for educational and research purposes only and is not intended to provide financial advice. Any statement about profits or income, expressed or implied, does not represent a guarantee. This training website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell options, futures or securities. No representation is being made that any information you receive will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. Please use common sense. Get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.