Multi-Indicator Reader with Alert by Quantina
Easy To Use Edition
The 12 most commonly used together indicators on 1 chart
Quantina Multi-Indicator Reader can analyse up to 12 most popular and commonly used together indicators in seconds on any timeframe, on any currency pair, stocks or indices.
On the chart panel you can easily read each indicators default meanings and also there is an Indicators Summary on the panel.
- 1 file only: Quantina Multi-Indicator Reader is 1 file only. No need to install other indicators to work. It is using the built-in indicators from MetaTrader 4 terminal
- Detailed Alert Message: Pop up alert function can be switched on/off. Alert message includes a customisable unique ID, Currency pair, indicators summa like buy/sell/neutral, actual price, customisable calculated Target and Stoploss price, timeframe, and actual server time.
- Customisable Indicator parameters: each indicator parameters customisable.
- Easy to read panel on the chart.
- FixID: Name for the pop up alert messages to know which indicator it is.
- SL: default StopLoss value in pips for calculating exact price for you in the alert message.
- TP: default TakeProfit value in pips for calculating exact price for you in the alert message.
- AlertEnabled: Switch Pop Up Alert function ON/OFF
- RSI_Period: RSI indicator – Relative Strength Index parameter – period
- RSI_OB: RSI indicator overbought level
- RSI_OS: RSI indicator oversold level
- Stoch: Stochastic Indicator Parameters
- StochRSI: Stochastic and Relative Strength Index indicators joint use parameters
- MACD: Famous Moving Average Convergence Divergence Indicator parameters
- ADX: Average Directional Index indicators parameters
- WPR: William Percentage Range parameters
- CCI: Commodity Channel Index indicators parameters
- ATR: Average True Range indicator parameters
- HighsLows: High – Low Index parameters
- UO: Ultimate Oscillator Indicator parameters
- UO_OB: Ultimate Oscillator Indicator Over Bought level parameter
- UO_OS: Ultimate Oscillator Indicator Over Sold level parameter
- ROC_Period: Rate of Change or price rate of change indicator parameter
- Bull/Bears_period: Bulls and Bears Power Indicator parameter
1. Open your MetaTrader 4 terminal.
2. Go to FileOpen Data Folder
3. Copy your downloaded Quantina_Multi_Indicator_Reader.ex4 file into your MQL4Indicators folder.
4. Restart your MetaTrader 4 Treminal or Refresh your Indicators list.
5. Open any currency pair chart with any timeframe.
6. Attach your Quantina_Multi_Indicator_Reader.ex4 from the Navigator Window under the indicators tab to the opened chart.
7. At the first start of indicator on MT4 terminal needs an extra 3-5 sec for the automatic registration. There is no need any license key.
Quantina Intelligence Limited is running a Forum site for registered customers. Also, we answer all the support emails usually in 24-72 hours.
Lifetime Upgrade Availability
We are continuously developing our products. Quantina Advanced Moving Average Indicator includes the free upgrade as your selection.
One time Payment
No monthly fee. Displayed prices are final price, there is no any hidden fees. TAX and VAT are also included. EU VAT Moss may occur for EU members.
Pay by PayPal confidence. PayPal account is not required.
(Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Direct, Master, American Express cards accepted trough PayPal)
Foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk that may not be suitable for all investors. Leverage creates additional risk and loss exposure. Before you decide to trade foreign exchange, carefully consider your investment objectives, experience level, and risk tolerance. You could lose some or all of your initial investment; do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Educate yourself on the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial or tax advisor if you have any questions.
U.S. Government Required Disclaimer – Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Trading financial instruments of any kind including options, futures and securities have large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the options, futures and stock markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose.
NFA and CTFC Required Disclaimers: Trading in the Foreign Exchange market is a challenging opportunity where above average returns are available for educated and experienced investors who are willing to take above average risk. However, before deciding to participate in Foreign Exchange (FX) trading, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Do not invest money you cannot afford to lose.
EARNINGS DISCLAIMER: EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT THIS PRODUCT AND ITS POTENTIAL. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE TECHNIQUES, IDEAS OR PRODUCTS PRESENTED ON OUR WEBSITE. EXAMPLES ON OUR WEBSITE ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE OF EARNINGS.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAN ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
All information on this website or any product purchased from this website is for educational and research purposes only and is not intended to provide financial advice. Any statement about profits or income, expressed or implied, does not represent a guarantee. This training website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell options, futures or securities. No representation is being made that any information you receive will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. Please use common sense. Get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.