No Monthly Fee no Renewal Fee — Limited Offer
Quantina 4-in-1 Forex EA v1.9beta
updated in 25.03.2020
The name represents the 4 best forex trading strategies and Expert Advisors by Quantina Intelligence Research Lab. in London, United Kingdom. We built-in these 4 EAs to become 1 and start a new generation of smart robots in this industry.
“They are working together and communicate with each other.”
The main idea behind the combined strategies is to use the appropriate EA at a certain time and do not use strategy when the risk is higher to trade.
For example one of the most popular technical Indicator and forex trading strategy is the RSI (Relative Strenght Index). The default trading strategy is to sell when the market price is overbought / or coming off from overbought level (sell signal) and buy when the market price is oversold (buy signal). If you are a beginner-forex-trader, you will see that strategy is actually working. However, does not work in all year long / constantly and you may confuse. There is a short term when this EA doesn’t show you when to buy and when to sell correctly. Please note that the RSI Indicator was not designed to do so. It is a momentum Indicator. In that case when to use it when to do not and If not the time to use as entry or exit points what to use instead.
Advanced Trend Detection System
The Quantina 4-in1 EA meant to use these Indicators to tell you when is the best time to use. Also, this EA can even open and close trades. Top of the automatisation we have built-in an ATDA system developed by Quantina Intelligence in 2015. ATDA system (ATDA stands for Advanced Trend Detection Algorithms) can open trade just BEFORE the other technical forex indicators give an entry signal. Just one step before the others.
Fully Automated Trading Robot
Open positions at the Best Possibility Entry Points, continuously analyses the market, tracking the trades along and making profits. Multiple opened positions with calculated trading lot size. Self-adjusting itself if necessary.
Plug and Earn System
Easy installation, trading on any currency pairs. Just run it and forget it. Default settings are optimised and you will able to download further settings from our community here.
Self Adjusting Mode + ATDA System
After many years of research, countless effort and successful cooperation with our partners we have developed a “Self-Adjusting” long-term profitability system (ATDA System) in our expert advisors.
ATDA stands for Advanced Trend Detection Algorithms.
“Not Artificial Intelligence … yet.”
We built this system into the Quantina Intelligence iTrend EA in 2015 and went highly popular in the next couple of years. Now, with further development and additional profit protection systems we have implemented it into the Quantina 4-in-1 Forex Trading EA.
Neuron Network Connection with Profit Protection
With no extra charge, we allow you to connect your EA to our “Neuron Network” and get a scope of our trading results. A few of our clients voluntarily share their live trading results. Quantina EA will filter the open trades by currency pairs / short and long opened trades and carefully select the long term successfully traders to get a scope. You will able to monitor how many opened trades executed on live/real accounts in percentage. EA can follow and copy those trades or even use the opposite trading strategy. Data from Neuron Network gives you a massive advantage to open trade just before any other regular trader.
Features / Options:
- Show_Panel: True. Switch for the whole panel ON/OFF. Useful for a faster backtest in visual mode.
- MagicNumber: Individual ID. The EA will only manage the position of the chart symbol with this magic number.
- InitialLot: Trading lot size at the very beginning of the strategies. EA will increase the lot size depends on possibilities.
- MaxLot: Maximum allowed trading lot size for each trade.
- StopLossInPoints: Default StopLoss value in points and not in pips. Maximum loss per trade.
- TakeProfitInPoints: TakeProfit value for each trade in points and not in pips.
- TrailingStopInPoints: Trailing Stop value in points to let the profit run after break-even triggered.
- Break-Even_Trigger_in_Points: Secure profit. The point at which the EA moves the stop loss to the BreakEven_Lock level to create risk-free trade.
- Break-Even_Lock_in_Points: Point at which the EA start moving stop loss trailing the current price to increase and protect your reward
- PointsAway: The minimum distance in the price level to open any new trade.
- Includes_All: Maximum allowed opened trade at the same time.
- MaximumNoOfTradesInAllSequence: Maximum allowed opened trades combined in all strategies.
- ST1_SIGNAL: Allow trading strategy 1 to open and close trades along to work together with other allowed strategies.
- ST1_PERIOD: It refers to the built-in RSI Indicator period settings
- ST1_SELLVL: It refers to the built-in RSI Indicator 1-100 level
- ST1_BUYLVL: It refers to the built-in RSI Indicator 1-100 level
- ST2_SIGNAL: Allow trading strategy 2 to open and close trades along to work together with other allowed strategies.
- ST2_OPEN_TIME: The first time to trade by daily basis. It is affecting the other strategies too.
- ST3_SIGNAL: Allow trading strategy 3 to open and close trades along to work together with other allowed strategies.
- ST3_OPEN_DATE: First allowed Date to open a trade by Strategy 3.
- ST3_OPEN_TIME: Targeted Time top open trade via Strategy 3.
- ST3_REPEAT_MON: Regularly trade via Strategy 3 at a certain time on every Monday
- ST3_REPEAT_TUE: Regularly trade via Strategy 3 at a certain time on every Tuesday
- ST3_REPEAT_WED: Regularly trade via Strategy 3 at a certain time on every Wednesday
- ST3_REPEAT_THU: Regularly trade via Strategy 3 at a certain time on every Thursday
- ST3_REPEAT_FRI: Regularly trade via Strategy 3 at a certain time on every Friday
- ST3_PREV_CAN_MIN: Minimum allowed candle/bar size. Filter out the unusual candle sizes for this strategy.
- ST3_PREV_CAN_MAX: Maximum allowed candle/bar size. Filter out the unusual candle sizes for this strategy.
- ST3_OPPOSITE: Reverse the strategy. Open trades in opposite direction.
- ST4_Neuron Network: Allow EA to connect to our “neuron network” to copy (open and close) trades along to work together with other allowed strategies.
- Comments: Please note that Custom Comment doesn’t allow in this EA.
How to get started
- You need an active MetaTrader 4 platform demo / live. We are testing our EAs by ICMarkets Server 11.
- Download the Quantina Forex EA … ex4 (or zip/unzip) and paste it to your Experts folder on the MT4 platform
- Load the EA to any chart and timeframe. Default settings for USD/CAD H1
- Edit the settings / Inputs until the risk is acceptable
- Trade using the ST1 – ST4 as an entry strategy
- Let the EA handle the trade and book a profit
- Do I need VPS to run this EA
No, you do need to run it on VPS. Most of us are running this EA on a laptop with a WiFi connection from home.
- Can a £100 deposit still be good to trade?
Technically yes, could be enough. However, to use recovery mode and all the features in this EA the recommended minimum is $500.
- How much I can make a daily profit?
This EA is still in beta version ( 25.04.2020 ) and not optimised yet on every currency pairs. Based on Strategy Backtests with conservative settings shows 90% Profit per annum. It’s 7.5% monthly average and that means 0.34% / day.